HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Jagcor and its officers recognise that the health and safety of all workers and visitors is of the utmost importance and vital to the success of our business. As such we aim to continuously improve health and safety in the workplace through consultation and increased health and safety awareness of management and workers.
Through the co-operative efforts of management and workers, we are committed to:
- providing a safe environment for all workers and visitors to our workplace
- providing and maintaining buildings, plant and equipment in safe working condition
- supporting the on-going training and assessment of workers
- developing, implementing and monitoring safe work practices
- continuously improving the standards of health and safety in the workplace
- managing risks in the workplace and
- providing information, instruction and supervision.
The focus of Jagcor’s health and safety management system is preventing hazards. We will develop a framework for health and safety management and a plan for systematic risk assessment and control of hazards, to progressively improve safe behaviours and safe systems of work across the business.
Jason Rogers, Andrew Calvert, Gary Oreb
on behalf of Jagcor
Date: May 2019
Review date: May 2021
Jagcor has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to safety of its employees and subcontractors.
No works will be carried out unless all the correct procedures are being followed and adhered to by Jagcor workforce.
Jagcor respects its team and our team is the stem of our success, in-turn, the safety of our team is imperative.