REGIS RESOURCES GARDEN WELL
Jagcor was established in 2009 and is a privately owned multi-disciplined civil construction company with operations across Australia.
Jagcor’s core focus, safety, quality and culture, is coupled with our expertise in civil construction, concrete pumping, mobile batch plants and precast concrete, servicing the mining, oil and gas, and infrastructure sectors.
Over the past year, Jagcor has enhanced its presence in the eastern states with the establishment of operations in Evans Head, Northern New South Wales, and also expanded works in Victoria.
Prioritisation of Safety: The last 5 years, Jagcor has maintained an exceptional health and safety record with zero Lost Time Injuries.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX IS OUR FORTE
Jagcor’s extensive and concerted approach to each project, working parallel with our clients, to deliver on our 3 main core values ‘safety, quality and culture’, distinguishes Jagcor from its competitors.
Central to Jagcor’s success, is the active involvement of senior management in all aspects of the project, from initial tendering, to final completion.
This hands-on approach, also helps ensure, seamless communication with clients, and timely responses to all issues encountered.
RECENT MAJOR PROJECTS
MONDIUM/GALAXY RESOURCES - LITHIUM
MT CATTLIN 2018
CONTRACT POWER GROUP - WODGINA
JOHN HOLLAND - SEWERAGE TREATMENT PLANT
FMG - HERMATITE
NORTH STAR PILOT PLANT UPGRADE 2017
PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED PROJECTS
- Mine Site Infrastructure – Pilbara Minerals
- Office and Workshop Facilities – MACA/Pilbara Minerals
- Powerstation – Contract Power Group/Pilbara Minerals
- Paraburdoo Pipeline Precast Blocks – PIHA
- Bayswater Batchplant – WA Premix
- Design & Construct ROM Wall – Blackham Resources
- Perth Stadium – Mobile Batching/Precast Seating
- Pipe Line Precast – Monadelphous/Ichthys Darwin
- Mobile Batching – Civmec Precast/Ichthys Darwin
- Nerabup Batch Plant – WA Premix
- Weigh Bridges Onslow & Roeburne – WA Limestone
- Mobile Batching – Civmec Precast Acropodes – Wheatstone Onslow
- Rosemont Gold Mine Process Plant – Regis Resources
- Rosemont Office & Workshop Facilities – MACA
- Boddington Crusher 6 – GR Engineering
- Garden Well Gold Mine Process Plant & Camp Works – Regis Resources
- Garden Well Power Station – Kalgoorlie Power Systems
- Garden Well Office and Workshop Facilities – MACA
- Moolart Well Gold Mine Process Plant – Regis Resources
- Moolart Well Power Station – Kalgoorie Power Systems
- Moolart Well Office and Workshop Facilities – MACA
- Pluto Jetty Precast – Clough
- Argyle Diamond Mine Infrastructure Upgrade – Monadelphous
- Yandi HI – Crushing & Screening – Monadelphous
- Co-Gen Power Station Kwinana – Clough
Jagcor has been involved in several high profile and challenging civil construction projects in recent years. Jagcor‘s strength and expertise lies in its ability to deliver, both in terms of cost efficiencies and construction schedules. Jagcor boasts an unblemished Health and Safety record.