Some recent projects include:
Contract Power Group – Pilbara Minerals (Power Station)
Jagcor has been awarded the concrete works by Contract Power for construction of a power station that will fuel Pilbara Minerals’ Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum Project (120km from Port Hedland WA). Works are scheduled to be completed by end-2017.
Pacific Highway Upgrade – Woolgoolga to Ballina (Early Works) – BMD Constructions/Pacific Complete
Jagcor has recently started work on the Pacific Highway Upgrade project. Utilizing its team of highly skilled multi-disciplined locals, Jagcor has been engaged to complete related concrete works at various locations. Work is ongoing.
Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) – North Star Pilot Plant Upgrade
Jagcor recently completed the civil construction and associated works package for the upgrade of FMG’s North Star Stage 2 Pilot Plant Upgrade. Work was completed in September 2017.
WA Limestone – Plant Construction
Jagcor has been awarded the contract for the construction of WA Limestone’s (WA Premix) new concrete batch plant in Bayswater WA. Work is expected to be completed by end-2017. This is the second batch plant to be constructed by Jagcor following the successful completion of the Nerrabup (WA) in early 2016. Jagcor is also assisting with the design and mechanical installation of the plant.
Monadelphous – Ichthys LNG Precast
Ichthys LNG project pipelines – Under Mondadelphous/JKC/INPEX, from its pre-cast facilitates in Darwin (2015/16), working within stringent standards, Jagcor provided a large number of pre-cast units for the construction of the project pipelines and other miscellaneous works.
Blackham Resources – Design and Construct
In mid-2016 Jagcor completed the construction of a new ROM Wall for Blackham Resources’ Matilda Gold Project. This involved the design and manufacture of pre-cast units at Jagcor’s facility in Perth and all site works and construction.
Regis Resources – Civil Construction
Regis Resources – 2010 to 2013 – Duketon Project – Jagcor supplied all concrete and civil construction works for Garden Well and Rosemont mines. The project involved 17,000cm of pre-mix concrete and stabilized sand.
Other noteworthy projects carried out by Jagcor and predecessor entities include:
- The Shire of Broome – Flexmat Boat Ramp Extension
- PIHA/Mineral Resources – Pipeline Blocks – Paraburdoo
- MACA Mining – Facilities Project – Garden Well
- WA Limestone – Weighbridges – Onslow
- Site Establishment Works – Mobile Wetbatch Global – Darwin NT
- CIVMEC Workshop Henderson WA
- Black Swan Nickel (Monadelphous)
- Pluto Jetty Precast Work (Cloughs)
- Co-gen power station Kwinana (Cloughs)
- Borro Gold Plant Mongolia (Cloughs)
- Tarkwa Gold Plant Ghana (Lycopodium)
- Chirano Gold Plant Ghana (Lycopodium)
- Ahafo Gold Plant Ghana (Lycopodium)
- Argyle Diamond Mine Upgrade (Monadelphous)
- Yandi Crushing and Screening (Monadelphous)
- Boddington Crusher 6 (GR Engineering)
- Moolart Well (Regis Resources)
- Sunrise Dam Tank Upgrade SA